While we were praying and trusting God on our end, others were praying and trusting God on theirs. Peter Lamberti, CEO of Lion Mountain Media, a South African wildlife and family television production company, came to the NRB with his colleagues praying, “Holy Spirit, lead us to someone with an idea we can turn into a television series that will bring in a large harvest of souls around the world.” On the first day of the convention he walked up to our exhibit and told us his vision. Then, we told him ours and our hearts were united. God had done what was impossible for us, but easy for him! He connected us with people who had the heart and the expertise to answer our prayer.
- A replica of Nazareth in the time in which Jesus lived
- A higher education and trade school specializing in film industry disciplines
- A television studio to produce the epic television series, Stories of the Master, and other Christian based dramas and documentaries that will bring the truth of God’s Story into the world dramatically, accurately, thoroughly, and excellently
- Partnership with The Africa Vision Foundation to train Africans in the Gospel and in building sustainable communities
- Please Share this with others for their prayer.
- Send me a quick email to let me know you are praying with us. – jonathan@WGSministries.org
- If you have questions about this project, please email me and I will be happy to provide you with more information.