Charles Darwin’s greatest accomplishment was to show that life was “the result of a natural process, natural selection, without any need to resort to a Creator.” – Biologist Francisco Ayala
Darwinism “broke man’s link with God” and set man “adrift in the cosmos without purpose.” – Michael Denton, an Australian molecular biologist
Adrift in the cosmos without purpose! If evolution is true, there are indeed far-ranging consequences. William Provine, a professor at Cornell University and a firm believer in evolution shared what these far ranging consequences are:
- There is no evidence for God
- There is no life after death
- There is no absolute foundation for right and wrong
- There is no ultimate meaning for life
- People don’t have free will or meaningful choices
The stakes could not be higher! Is evolution true? Yes! And No!
Listen today to Part 6 of “Tough Questions” and our message, “If Evolution is True, Why Do We Need God?”
Enjoy! – Jonathan Williams, Word of God, Speak!